FRRG is a kind of special surfactant mixture, which is specially used for cleaning and anti-dyeing denim clothing after grinding. It is suitable for intermediate color anti-dyeing of cotton, cotton/linen, cotton/nitrile, denim, twill, knitted, and blended fabrics. It has the function of preventing stain and staining on white background. It has a good effect of removing floating color and boiling. It is suitable for the dyeing and washing process to improve washing fastness and color brightness. The appearance is a white or light yellow paste.
- Good dispersing for indigo floating dyestuff,
- Good anti-staining effect for white pocket cloth,
- No strength loss for spandex fabric,
- No harmful substances. high concentrate products,
- Dilute use (1:4), and
- Cost-effective anti-back staining products.
Application Method: –
The use of 0.8% (cloth weight 100 square ratios) has a very good anti-dyeing effect. In order to prevent staining on white background, the dosage is 1.0 – 2.0% (100 square ratios of cloth weight). It has a good affinity to nylon, polyester, and acrylic.
- PH 5-8
- Temperature: 15-45℃
- Dosage: 0.1-0.3G/L
- Time: 15-40 minutes